Super Cheap New Zealand is the ultimate budget travel guide to New Zealand, full of the most useful, up-to-date information for a cheap holiday in this amazing country. With so many ways to eat for next to nothing, crazily discounted activity passes and inexpensive budget airline tickets, there has never been a better time to visit. Unlike other guides, this book shows you exactly how, where and when you can save money. Grab lunch for $5, enjoy a free hike in the mountains, or go bungy jumping on the cheap; all with this super helpful guide.
Buy the ebook direct and get 10% off with promo code 10PERCENTOFF:PURCHASE NOW
Paperback and ebook available on Amazon:
Inside the Super Cheap New Zealand guidebook:
- Budget food – eat for only a few dollars with comprehensive listings of low-cost restaurants, takeouts, supermarkets, free water fountain locations and more
- Budget shopping – dollar shops and discount megastore listings, plus information on which member cards to get to save even more
- Color maps for budget travelers, making it super easy to get around
- Highlights and itineraries so you can keep your wallet happy while still having an amazing, stress-free holiday
- Bus passes – local, regional and national passes, and info on how to use them for additional savings at tourist hotspots
- Cheap accommodation – the best and cheapest hostels, hotels and campsites, as well as plenty of ways to find free accommodation
- Hidden treasures – walking and cycling routes to cut down on bus fares or fuel costs, cheap side trips and free alternatives to crowded, overpriced spots
- Essential help for budget travelers – expert travel tips, free tours, simple to understand directions, plus easy-to-understand explanations of the various combo and discount activity packages
- Guides to Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Queenstown, Hobbiton, Rotorua, Lake Tekapo, Mount Cook, Milford Sound, Dunedin, Franz Josef Glacier, as well as great off-the-beaten-track places nearby
This book is perfect for backpackers, budget travelers, families on a tight budget, students and those who are new to New Zealand. Get the most out of this amazing country, without burning a hole in your wallet!
What readers say about Super Cheap New Zealand
“Absolutely brilliant book – Simple to navigate, useful information and good value for money. Would highly recommend getting this!” – Chris, Amazon UK reviewer
“Super Cheap New Zealand is full of helpful advice and would be an invaluable tool if visiting New Zealand for the first time.” – Amazon UK reviewer
“Great overview of New Zealand with some wonderful tips. Very useful in planning our trip.” – Amazon reviewer
Matthew Baxter has been featured on….
Please only buy authentic books to avoid disappointment. All my books are authored by myself, Matthew Baxter, under the Super Cheap Japan or Super Cheap Guides publisher names.